Application - Holy Paladin

Post  Luluball on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:34 am

Name: Sebastian de Wall
Nickname: Luluball
Class: Paladin
Server: Vek'nilash
Faction: Horde
Professions: Mining/Jewelcrafting 450

Would you change your professiones if asked? if so witch one?
- I should be able to drop mining for something else, but I won't change jewelcrafting for anything in the world.

Talents:
- 54/17/0, Holy/Protection

Would you changed them if asked?
- Yeah, why not.

What do you dedicate yourself to? (work,study, etc)
- Schoolwork, the band, anything IRL basicly.

Do you fully accept the raiding hours and farming hours? and incase you cant fully make an asistance of 100% explain why.
- Yeah, I accept. I won't be able to attend 16:00 to 17:00 at wednesdays and obviously not during school, but other then that I should be able to attend.

What is your pve experience?
- Everything until Naxx at level 60, everything until TK at level 70, everything except ToTGC and some parts of Ulduar at 80.

In what guilds have you been? and why did you leave.
- Random guilds. The only real one I count is the one I had with my friends, but some people stopped playing so I lost the urge to raid for a while.

How did you get to know the guild?
- From a friend. His name is Hadar.

What is your role in the raid?
- The healer, period. But if I have to lead, I might be able to do that.

What experience and gear do you have in other roles?(respond if your class is not a pure dps one)
- I'm working on my retribution gear, but I've never DPSed in raids as a paladin, I've always been holy.

How would you define yourself as a player?
- Mature, serious, determined, helpful.

Are you respectfull to your partners or other players? do you usually have problems?
- I'm show respect to everyone most of the time. People who are stupid, brats and people who have behaviour problems, I just tend to ignore them most of the time. Usually I have no problems.

A link to your char in the armory.
-

A screenshot of your char of your bindings and other configurations.
- If it's necessary, then I'll post one, but until then I won't. I hope you understand. :p

Comment breifly what addons and bindings do you have and why you have them.
- Grid and Pallypower. Grid is awesome for healing since you get a good look at the raidstatus, health etc., and Pallypower is just for buffing, managing who's buffing what and so on.

Do you consider yourself a mature person?
- Yes.

Do you have a microphone and ts/ventrilo?
- Yes.

Do you have a computer with a stable conexion?
- Yes.

what are your hobbies apart from wow?
- Music, hanging out with my friends. Good stuff.

What do you do in your free time?
- Just chill out, watch a movie maybe, play some games. It varies from time to time.

Luluball

Back to top Go down

Accepted

Post  Faith on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:58 am

HI luluball nice apply! thank you for interesting yourself in submiting the apply and i also got nice recomendations from your friend so i would like to say welcome onboard Smile
Faith
Admin

View user profile http://cruor-vek.super-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum