Profesions:Herb/Alch

-
Would you change your professiones if asked? if so witch one? Engineer

-
Talents:54/10/7 ( raid build with )

-
Would you changed them if asked? Yes

-
What do you dedicate yourself to? (work,study, etc)

-
Do you fully accept the raiding hours and farming hours? and incase you cant fully make an asistance of 100% explain why. Sure

-
What is your pve experience? Raided everything since beta, I am from the old burning legion, were stormwind used to get raided by Kazzak!!!

-
In what guilds have you been? and why did you leave. In Excelsis and Violation on Frostmane, due to ppl leaving WoW guildleaders and people who made it all worth it

-
How did you get to know the guild? Faith whispered me

-
What is your role in the raid? Depends on our setup and the job given by the guildleader " but as a rogue mainly dps and some utility ability abuse as-well such as expose armor / stunlock / tricks and trade / etc etc... many ways to play the game, a rogue aint just a " nuker " and hes a surviver as well, giving the heaolers less stress, knowing rogues are doing well on their own ( in some encounters )

-
What experience and gear do you have in other roles?(respond if your class is not a pure dps one)

-
How would you define yourself as a player? Intelligent and eloquent and fair, quick on my keys, have everything binded even my food/drink, i try to perceive through as much downtime as possible, being effective in every possible way, be that pvp or pve. Former grandmarhal. I am very humorious and perceptive of everything around me in dungeons etc. Be that the slightest omen in ur speech that reflects you'r sentient-inner-being, and have the ability to psychoanalyse any given person in great details which makes me an ecceptional diplomat if that's ever required, but i have the feeling that this is more >EQ Ronin Raid focused< so who the F needs a diplomat? --> rpservers....

-
Are you respectfull to your partners or other players? do you usually have problems? I have keen senses for peoples limits, and usually never transgress that border of ppls patience, unless they step on me.

-
A link to your char in the armory. doing 25 man ToC gathering badges atm gearing up, but u really need a guild for it, and in my case you are my solution to completing this game flawlessly. My greatest achievement is my brain. and the spec is mainly for raids.

-
A screenshot of your char of your bindings and other configurations. Cant right now, sitting on a netcafe, i just ordered a new monster-machine, which soon should arrive hopefully, but as said above i got pro key bindings, and doesnt " click " stuff :S but screeing my UI is like invite a lady over for dinner monday evening unprepared- thats how messy my keys are Razz

-
Comment breifly what addons and bindings do you have and why you have them. run with the neccesary raid addons, but i am oldschool and run with the CT_unitframes ( i like to have my Tooltip relocation " on the mouse,, ) and some rogue/mage pvp addons depends on the mission, if u want me to get some that wont be a problem either.

-
Do you consider yourself a mature person? 27, 5years of marriage/divorced, been through hell and paradise in this life in many aspects of it, so yeahhh i would call my self mature scratch

-
Do you have a microphone and ts/ventrilo? yes

-
Do you have a computer with a stable connection? yes

-
what are your hobbys apart from wow? martial/kitesurf/reading.

-
what do you do in your free time? above and whatever duties that comes with being a father.

-

Extra Points !!

Do you have knowledge over web designing and maintainance of a website? %

-
Do you have knowledge of graphic designing? %

-
Do you know how to work with a video editor? %

-
Incase you played arenas whats your maximum rateing youve had? around 3000

-
If you have anything you want to add do so here.
Live in Denmark.
Former military Police sergeant / and studying law at the university of copenhagen. And this is what i think of the system - its evil and manipulative, and the only way to get around is knowing what's inside.
Been playing wow since " when " u could drown ppl with sheep underwater. ( beta )

Been playing Mostly mages, and even went through the reckless farm for GrandMarshal on my old rogue and mage ( alliance ) and every raid content by then " seems like ive been walking through centuries in this world of war... " watching great empires ( guilds ) fall apart and new ones arise.
I am a rogue now, and had a break on 7months due to rlf issues and was planning to come back strong "which is now,,

I plan on raiding every end game content they are making, and staying on this rogue for good til they will simply break up WoW.

Seriously i am a good investment + i provide maturity and intelligence and supreme diplomatic skills to the guild and a dark humor that maks most raids a bit of fun if need be, i am not a purple-pixel whore and go bash my keyboard and break my nails at my own flesh if i loose on purple or u decide to forward it to another person, but i am not a fan of nepotism either.

I have been playing in leading guilds so i know what it's about, and i am a quick learner and read up on anything provided and does a great deal of personal research too. 8-7months ago i had full valor.. etc. So i was at top of my league.

That was my two copper, peace. ( hope i round it all it's late Sleep )

Michael.

Hello and thank you for interesting yourself in joining Cruor, an officer will respond to your apply as fast as possible.

Flukê

Back to top Go down

note

Post  Flukê on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:23 am

And another issue, i know what gems and enchants i need etc, but given the current gear its simply not worth it, and just started again a week ago Exclamation

Flukê

Back to top Go down

Accepted

Post  Faith on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:19 pm

Hi mate i would like too say your apply is id say Exceptional very explaining very detailed you radiate such matureness i will give you a chance to try out you really want to be part of our project ill invite you as trial.. if i see you do Heroics gear up more a bit and i see you wanna really be part of us youll go on but if i see you dont do heroics barely connect and not making a effort ill be forced to remove you from the guild i hope you can really demonstrate that your a top notch player see you ingame.
Faith
Admin

View user profile http://cruor-vek.super-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Application for Flukê

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum